If your team is on a Dropbox Business Standard or Advanced plan or a Business trial, you can invite members in bulk using a team invite link. Anyone who receives this link will be able to join your team. Invite members to your team in bulk with a team invite link To create a team invite link:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Members.
- Click Invite members.
- Select an expiration date for the link using the dropdown menu below Get an invite link.
- Click Create link.
- Click Copy link.
- Share the link using your preferred method of communication.
Before onboarding your full team, pilot Dropbox to a few users to verify your settings. For example, consider testing your account configuration, communications, and training plan with the IT team or a group of champion users at your company. After you invite a few users to the team, give them several days to validate test cases and confirm that requirements meet expectations in the onboarding process.
How do I add members to a Dropbox group?How to add members to a group
- Sign in with your work account on dropbox.com.
- Click your team name at the bottom left of the page.
- Click Groups and members.
- Select the name of the group you’d like to add members to.
- Click Add members.
- Enter the name of the person you’d like to invite, and click Add members.
You can invite members individually or in bulk. You’ll need a license for each person you invite to your team. Note: If a Dropbox user is already on another Dropbox Business team, you can’t invite them to your team. That user can either join your team using a different email address or leave their current team.