- 0.1 Mpesa Paybill – 334350
- 0.2 You May also Like
- 0.3 STEPS TO GET DIAMOND MARK PERMIT IN KENYA
- 0.4 How to Obtain a Diamond Export Permit in Kenya
- 1 HOW IT WORKS.
- 2 1. Register your GeoSafari.
- 3 2. Confirm your GeoSafari number from the App.
- 4 3. Topup With M-PESA from the App.
- 5 4. Topup With M-PESA Paybill number 334350.
- 6 5. Check your top-up history.
- 7 6. Check your top-up history from the App.
GeoSafari Customers can use Mpesa Paybill number 334350 to top up their GeoSafari account. GeoNet Kenya is licensed by Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)- a Kenya
Customers can use Mpesa Paybill number 334350 to top up their GeoSafari account.
Once you have downloaded and installed the App on your mobile device, you are required to register by doing “sign up”
from the App. You will then receive via sms a four digit PIN you can use to login.
You can now call anywhere in the world. Our calling rates are low and you get free credit to make your first call. You can also check the rate from the App. Bear in mind that to make a call, you
need an active internet connection.
On-net calls (GeoSafari to GeoSafari) are free of charge, but require that both parties to have GeoSafari App. installed
on their mobile devices.
You can topup your GeoSafari number using M-PESA (Kenya, Safaricom) and Paypal. Other payment options such as
Airtel money (Kenya), will be available soon.
For any assistance, please contact us.
Note: You will need a valid mobile phone number to which your four digit PIN will be sent by sms.
Once you have downloaded and installed GeoSafari App on your mobile handset, you will be prompted to signup or login
2. Enter your names, select country and mobile phone number eg. 722xxxxxx for Kenya. (Do not enter the zero prefix)
3. An sms will be sent to your mobile phone number.
4. If the App doesn’t detect the sms sent, you will be asked to input the PIN.
If you have already registered and have your GeoSafari number and four digit PIN, use the Login option. Otherwise do the signup again to receive your four digit PIN.
When you signup with GeoSafari, you are assigned a number in the format 254207xxxxxx. This means that you can also receive calls from any where in the world with the App. For clients paying with MPESA Paybill 334350, please use this telephone number as the [Account Name] during the payment process. Also note that you can use the mobile phone number used during the signup process as [Account Name] too.
1. From home, click on [Settings]
2. Click on [Account]
You can top-up your GeoSafari number with M-PESA from the App at no payment cost for the amounts KES 30, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000. There is no transaction fee for this topup method.
* info: Once you have completed this steps and have received a confirmation message from M-PESA, your account will be updated with your new balance. If not please forward that M-PESA message from safaricom to our support number 0716023785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents will check for you.
1. From home, click on [Settings].
2. Click on [Recharge].
3. Click on the M-PESA logo.
Note 1. This is a fully automated Recharge option and is must to provide GeoSafari number as account number when transacting.
Note 2. For account number, please confirm your GeoSafari number from the App or use a mobile phone number that was used to register the GeoSafari App.
You can topup your GeoSafari number using our paybill number 334350 from the MPESA menu on your handset.
Select M-PESA -> Lipa na M-PESA -> Pay Bill -> Enter Business no. -> 334350 -> Account no. -> **GeoSafari number / Registered mobile number -> Enter Amount -> Service PIN.
You will receive a message from M-PESA with a transaction code. Please keep this untill your topup reflects on your GeoSafari.
If your topup doesnt reflect, please forward the M-PESA message from safaricom to our support number 0716023785 or email email@example.com and one of our agents will check for you.
To check your recharge/topup histroy, go to myaccount.geosafari.co.
Username: Your GeoSafari number
Password: Four digit number sent to you by sms during signup.
On the App, goto:
Settings (three dots) -> Recharge -> Report
Your recharge/topup history will appear here.