- 1 You May also Like
- 2 How to Obtain a Certificate of Movement in Kenya
- 3 How to Obtain a Certificate of Good Health in Kenya
You can register with NSSF at your nearest NSSF office. Click Here for more information on member registration. If you are an employer interested in registering yourself/your company with NSSF, please Click Here for more information on employer registration. Let us learn How to Change Information on your NSSF card in Kenya
Apply In Person
- To change information in your NSSF card approach the nearest NSSF office . You can find a list of these branches can be found through the following link
- Here the NSSF officers will give you an application form to fill.
- Fill the application form stating the information which you want to change and submit the filled application form together with the required documents to the NSSF Officer.
- The NSSF Official will enter the details provided and perform the necessary changes in the NSSF System.
- The Officer will then print you a new NSSF card with the new changed information.
- This process takes less than thirty minutes and you will be issued with the card immediately.
- The process is free on charge
- Unfortunately the only detail you can change online is the password.
- Other details have to be authorized by a NSSF Officer.
- The NSSF membership card
- National identity card
Office Locations & Contacts
NSSF Self Service Portal : NSSF Self Service Portal
National Social Security Fund (HQ)
P.O. Box 30599 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Main Line: (020) 2729911, 2710552
Toll Free: 0800 2212744
Cell Phone: 0722-204192, 0734-333238.
Fax: (020) 2727882, 2722013, 2711615
Website: [www.nssf.or.ke/ NSSF]
NSSF Branch Network: NSSF Branch Network
- Individuals who have registered with NSSF and what to change their information.
- The application is free of charge
- Registration remains the same and remains valid as long as contributions are made.
Documents to Use
- Application documents are provided at the NSSF Offices , other applications can be done online.
- The processing time is immediate
- Visit your nearest NSSF Branches and ask for an application form.
- Fill in the application form stating the information you want changed and reason for changing the information and submit the application.
- Collect your new NSSF card , after the NSSF official has updated your new details.
- Full names
- User name and Password
- NSSF Number
Need for the Document
- Individuals who are registered are provided with basic financial security benefits upon retirement from work.
Information which might help
- The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) was established in 1965 through an Act of Parliament Cap 258 of the Laws of Kenya. The Fund initially operated as a Department of the Ministry of Labour until 1987 when the NSSF Act was amended transforming the Fund into a State Corporation under the Management of a Board of Trustees
- National Security Social Fund is a contribution platform in which people over 18 years and who are either employed by their employers or self-employed can register and start to make savings every month from their salaries for their brighter future life after retirement.
- The Act was established as a mandatory national scheme whose main objective was to provide basic financial security benefits to Kenyan upon retirement. The Fund was set up as a Provident Fund providing benefits in the form of a lump sum.