- 0.1 When your phone is unable to connect or not detected by Macbook:
- 0.2 How to Transfer files from OPPO phones to MacBook:
- 0.3 How to disconnect OPPO phones from MacBook:
- 1 Android File Transfer
Situation: You want your phone to connect to Macbook to transfer files. Connect MacBook with OPPO
Applicable to: OPPO phones running Android 3.0 and above. Check your Android version in [Settings] > [About Phone].
Now there’s an easy way to connect your OPPO phones to MacBook and enjoy transferring and browsing files from both sources.
How to install Android File Transfer:
1. Open Safari web browser on your MacBook.
2. Type https://www.android.com/filetransfer/ in the address bar of the web browser and press ⏎ Return.
3. Click “DOWNLOAD NOW”
4. Go to Downloads and click androidfiletransfer.dmg.
5. Drag Android File Transfer to the Application folder.
6. Open the software from the Application folder.
7. When you are using it for the first time, it usually will not work, please click “Force to stop” to stop it.
When your phone is unable to connect or not detected by Macbook:
- Restart your phone.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect to your Macbook.
To enable USB Debugging. Unlock your phone and go to [Settings] > [About Phone] > [Build Number or Version] > [Tap seven times] then you will get a message that you are a Developer. If on the Settings page, tap [Back button] > [Additional Settings] > [Developer Options] > Toggle [Developer Options] to enable > Toggle [USB Debugging] to enable.
* If still won’t connect, try another USB cable.
How to Transfer files from OPPO phones to MacBook:
- Connect your OPPO phone to MacBook using a USB Cable.
- Click “Skip” if it says that MacBook is unable to detect the USB cable.
- Once connected, the folders will display immediately.
- You can now drag and copy files that you would want to transfer on both sides.
How to disconnect OPPO phones from MacBook:
Unplug the USB cable from MacBook.
* Pictures, settings, and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that does not affect the description in this article.
Android File Transfer
Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device.DOWNLOAD NOW
Supports macOS 10.7 and higher.
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.