Its good to note that Once you’ve created your Dropbox Business team, you can begin inviting users at your company or organization to join. You can invite members individually or in bulk. You’ll need a license for each person you invite to your team. Invite People by Email Id on DropBox
Note: If a Dropbox user is already on another Dropbox Business team, you can’t invite them to your team. That user can either join your team using a different email address or leave their current team. This is How to Invite People by Email Id on DropBox
- 1. How to Invite People by Email Id onDropBox
- 2. 1. Click “Sign In” Click on “Sign In” after entering your username and password.
- 3. 2. Click “Avatar” Icon Click the avatar icon at the top of any page.
- 4. 3. Click “Settings” Option Click on “Settings” option from the drop down list.If you paired a work and personal account, select thePersonaltab.
- 5. 4. Click “Account” Tab Click on “Account” tab under account settings page.
- 6. 5. Hit “Invite a Friend” Hit on “Invite a friend” button to invite.
- 7. 6. Enter “Email” Addresses Enter email addresses in the respective field to invite your friends. Then, click on “Send” button.
- If the team member’s email is part of a verified domain, they’re automatically added to your team and take up a license.
- If a team member has an @privaterelay.appleid.com address, they will need to add their real email address to their Dropbox account before they can be added to your Dropbox Business team.