Verifying the Gmail account is very simple. Verify your Google account All you need to do is just create the account enter your details like first name last name date of birth recovery email and then they will ask you to enter the phone number. It is as simple as that.
Generally, Gmail won’t ask you a phone number if you are creating one or two Gmail on a fresh IP address as if it’s your home internet connection or mobile internet connection. But if you are planning to create bulk Gmail accounts then you need to buy phone numbers or borrow phone numbers from your friends and family members and if you do not want to do that then there are sources out there who are selling phone numbers to verify such websites they are called non Voip numbers
Verify a Gmail account using Phone Number and Email id.
To help protect you from abuse, google will sometimes ask you to prove you’re not a robot before you can create or sign in to your account. This extra confirmation by phone helps keep spammers from abusing our systems.
Note: To verify your account, you need a mobile device.
Cost of text or voice verification
The cost of your text or voice messages will vary depending on your plan and provider, but will likely be your standard text message and call charges. You can also use your home phone numbers when you choose the voice call option.
For more details, contact your mobile phone provider.
Fix verification issues
Didn’t receive the text message
Text message delivery can be delayed if you live in a densely populated area or if your carrier’s infrastructure isn’t well maintained. If you’ve waited more than a few minutes and still haven’t received our text message, try the voice call option.
“This phone number cannot be used for verification”
If you see this error message, you’ll have to use a different number. In an effort to protect you from abuse, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create.
Follow the steps given below to recover the Gmail account using recovery options.
- First of all, visit the Gmail login page and provide your Gmail ID.
- Click on “Forget password” when prompted to enter the Gmail password.
- Enter the last Gmail password you remember. Click on “Try another way” if you can’t remember any previous password.
- Now, Gmail will send a verification code to your recovery phone number or alternative email id.
- Enter the code received on your phone number or alternate email id.
- Now, you will be able to create a new Gmail password for future logins.
That’s all you need to do to recover Gmail account if you have a recovery phone number or email ID added to your account. But what if you don’t have added any recovery phone number or email?
Verify Verify your Google account without Recovery Phone Number or Email ID.
In case you don’t have any recovery option such as recovery phone number or email ID added to your account then you should follow the steps given below:
- Reach the Google recovery form by providing your email id and clicking “Forget Password” link at Gmail login page
- Make sure to fill the “Google recovery form” using the device you usually use to log into Gmail.
- Google will ask you different types of questions to verify your identity.
- Keep clicking “Try another way” if you are not sure how to answer the Google account recovery security questions.
- Try to answer as many questions as you can and make sure you are accurate while answering the security questions.
- It will take around three days for Google to investigate your case and let you create a new login password for Gmail.