M-PESA PayBill Requirements and forms to apply Collect payments easily with no time limitations through M-PESA
The Pay Bill service is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA ( M-PESA PayBill Requirements )
Through PayBill numbers, you are able to serve your clients much better as your customers are able to pay for services with ease and timeliness. Safaricom’s payment solutions have enable simple single transactions as well as bulk payments whenever necessary.
Enjoy Convenience, Security, Time saving, Real-time payments, Easy funds transfer, Low transaction costs for both clients and yourself plus easy Fund Disbursement as you can also choose to use the funds collected to pay for supplies, wages, salaries or other services.
Take advantage of M-PESA’s payment solutions and ease your financial transactions today.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR MPESA PAYBILL NUMBER FOR INDIVIDUALS
Now that you know the actual requirements for applying for M-Pesa PayBill for your business, what next? You must know how to set up the pay bill for your business to collect funds from your customers.
Here is how to register Mpesa paybill for your business as an individual:
- Go to the Safaricom Lipa Na M-Pesa website.
- Download the M-Pesa PayBill application form.
- Also, download the M-Pesa PayBill Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the forms providing all the required information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- You must sign the pay bill form that you have filled.
- Add a copy of all the requirements listed above to the Mpesa paybill form.
- Visit the nearby Safaricom office along with all the documents you need to register for the M-Pesa PayBill.
- After you have submitted the Mpesa paybill application form to the Safaricom office, wait for the approval.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LIPA NA M-PESA SHORT TERM PAYBILL NUMBER
Here is how to apply for Short Term M-Pesa PayBill number fo your business:
1. Go to the Mpesa Short Term Paybill website (https://selfservice.m-pesaforbusiness.co.ke/LNM/)
2. Click on the Apply Now button.
3. You must select “Short Term Paybill”.
4. Under the categories, select the Short Term Paybill that suits your business (Medical Fund, Education, Funeral Fund, Wedding Fund, and Charity).
5. When you click on the link, the requirements for application will appear.
6. If you have all the requirements ready, then click on the “Apply” button at the bottom-right corner.
7. Fill the paybill form with all the information you must provide.
8. Your Short Term Paybill application details will be verified.
9. Upload all necessary attachments.
10. Complete the paybill application.
That is how to register for M-Pesa Short Term PayBill number in Kenya. After the registration, you can use it to collect payments for goods and services you offer to your customers.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MONEY FROM SAFARICOM PAYBILL
Here is how to withdraw money from Safaricom M-Pesa PayBill:
- Dial *234# on your phone.
- Select option 4 and press SEND.
- Another option will appear.
- To withdraw money from your Mpesa paybill, select option 1.
- In the next dialogue box, choose option 2 to transfer money from your M-Pesa PayBill to your bank account.
- Enter your Mpesa paybill number and press SEND.
- Wait for a confirmation message on your phone.
That is how to withdraw funds from your Mpesa paybill to your bank account.
Please note that you can only withdraw money to the bank account associated with your pay bill or business number.