The New MySafaricom App is now available for customers on both IOS and Android devices, the new app will not only offer customers with new and exciting features but also a seamless experience.
- Shortcut to favourites
- Share M-pesa transactions
- Scan scratch card to top up
- Single View Balances – Data, Bonga, Airtime and Credit Limit
- Pay for Home Fibre
- E – Paper: Access your daily digital newspaper with superior customer experience
Other available features:
- M-PESA services – Send money, Withdraw cash, Lipa Na M-PESA, Fuliza M-PESA, Buy airtime, Loans & Savings
- Neo products – Data, Calls and SMS airtime with no expiry
- Data bundles – with Expiry and All in One bundles
- Join Postpay – Redirection to the Postpay portal
- Zuri – Redirection to WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook messenger
- Airtime top up – my number and other number
- Safaricom Home Fibre – Pay and Change plan
- Get PUK
- Sambaza – Airtime and Data
Safaricom has today formally launched the new MySafaricom App which has been on beta for a while now
The app has been on beta since February 2020 and I have been using the app since then. Most of the features were locked since they were in development. However, as of now, they have been enabled so you can use it like the old mySafaricom app.
Safaricom says that the beta version was being tested by over 50,000 users which is quite the number. The old mySafaricom app has 6.1 million users as per the company.
The new mySafaricom app brings all the features you are used to the old app but with a better user interface plus new features.
The new app uses a clean tabbed interface that organizes content quite well. There are 5 tabs: Home, MPESA, Safaricom button, Discover and Account. Home allows you to get certain Safaricom services quickly and easy. The MPESA menu allows you to access all MPESA services easily. The Safaricom button is a shortcut button for easy access to Safaricom services. The Discover button lets you access other content like reading newspapers. The Account tab shows you your phone number, your tarriff, PUK numbers, Sambaza features and more.
Safaricom has also added some nifty features to the app. You can now scan numbers from scratch cards to load airtime automatically which is quite cool. Other cool features that we saw being integrated before include paying for Home Fibre subscription right from the app.
How to access the MySafaricom App
- Search for MySafaricomApp on the Google Playstore or the IOS Appstore
- Click on the links below:
Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safaricom.mysafaricom