- 1 You May also Like
- 2 STEPS TO GET DIAMOND MARK PERMIT IN KENYA
How to Obtain a Diamond Export Permit in Kenya
- 3.0.1 Required Documents
- 3.0.2 Office Locations & Contacts
- 3.0.3 Eligibility
- 3.0.4 Fees
- 3.0.5 Validity
- 3.0.6 Documents to Use
- 3.0.7 Processing Time
- 3.0.8 Instructions
- 3.0.9 Required Information
- 3.0.10 Need for the Document
- 3.0.11 Information which might help
- 3.0.12 Other uses of the Document/Certificate[
- 3.0.13 External Links
- 3.0.14 Others
The NGO prototype constitution is currently valid as per the second schedule of the NGOs co-ordination regulations, 1992. The validity of the current prototype will be made obsolete in case of amendments in the NGOs co-ordination regulations, 1992 regarding articles in the constitution. (NGO) Prototype Constitution in Kenya
- Visit the NGO Coordination offices to make the request for an NGO prototype constitution.
- You will have to pay Ksh 300 for a to get a soft copy on CD.
- The soft copy document will be issued immediately. No document are required when making the application.
- Visit the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board website to download a soft copy of the Prototype constitution.
- Under quick links, click ondownloads
- This will navigate you to the download page. Here search for prototype constitution.
- Click on the prototype constitution amended to download the soft copy.
- No documents are required to make this request.
Office Locations & Contacts
The Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board – Head Office
15th floor Co-op Bank House, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. Box 44617-0100
Telephone: +254 (20) 2214044 / +254 (20) 2214044
Website: The Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination
Office Location: Our Office locations
Kisumu regional Office
Adala Otuko road, behind St Joseph Catholic church
Telephone: +254 (20) 2662604
Mombasa Regional Office
NSSF Building 5th Floor
Nkurumah Road, Mombasa
Garissa Regional Office
Regional Co-ordinator’s Office 2nd floor
(Former provincial Commissioners Office)
Eldoret Regional Office
Deputy County Commissioners Office- Eldoret East
Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government
State Department of Coordination
Telposta Towers, Nairobi
P. O. Box 30478 – 00100 Kenya
Telephone: Tel. +254 020 2228411
Website: Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government
- Everybody is eligible to obtain the prototype constitution.
- A soft Prototype constitution can be downloaded free of charge from the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board. website
- A fee of Ksh 300 is charged for a CD containing a soft copy available at the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board offices.
- The NGO prototype constitution is currently valid as per the second schedule of the NGOs co-ordination regulations, 1992.
- The validity of the current prototype will be made obsolete in case of amendments in the NGOs co-ordination regulations, 1992 regarding articles in the constitution.
Documents to Use
- The prototype constitution. Prototype constitution
- The documents are immediately available upon request.
- Visit the NGO Coordination offices to make the request.
- You will have to pay Ksh 300 for a CD containing a soft copy of the NGO prototype constitution.
- Visit the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board website to download a soft copy of the Prototype constitution free of charge.
- However you may be asked for the name and address of the organization.
Need for the Document
- This prototype constitution a guidance for individuals who want to draft a constitution for an NGO in accordance with the Non-Governmental Organization Regulations Act of Kenya.
Information which might help
- A non-governmental organization (NGO) is a non-profit, voluntary citizens’ group that is organized on a local, national or international level. All NGO’s must be registered by NGO Coordination Board in accordance with the NGO coordination Act.
- Applicants are encouraged to use the prototype constitution available on the NGOs Coordination board website. Please note that constitutions that do not follow the prototype may take longer to review.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate[
- The prototype guides in the developing of sound principles for management and structure, accountability and transparency in the NGO’s operations.
- The prototype ensures that the new developed constitution embodies the prescriptions of the Second Schedule of the Non-Governmental Organization Regulations, 1992.
NGO registration procedure: NGO registration procedure
- The proposed NGO must have a constitution specifying its objects. The NGO Board issues guidelines stating what registration will be rejected, if the proposed constitution does not comply with the guidelines