- 1 You May also Like
- 2 How to Obtain a Death Certificate in Kenya
- 3 How to Obtain a Burial Permit in Kenya
Procedure on How to Apply for Resource Development Centre (RDC) Membership in Kenya
- To apply for Resource Development Centre (RDC) membership, the applicant has to contact the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board offices.
- The applicant has to make sure he or she has all the required documents that are required for this process to be successful and it can be found under the “Required Documents” section of this page or at Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board Resource Development Centre (RDC) page.
- Payment of appropriate fees should be made and that can be found under the “Fees” section of this page or at Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board Resource Development Centre (RDC) page.
- On Completion of this process, the applicant will receive feedback from the Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board within two days.
- Application Form (2)1
- I.D card
- Certificate of registration
Office Locations & Contacts
Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Board Head Office
15th floor Co-op Bank House, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. Box 44617-0100
Telephone: +254 (20) 2214044 / +254 (20) 2214044
View MapKisumu Regional Office
Adala Otuko road, behind St Joseph Catholic Church
Telephone: +254 (20) 2662604Mombasa Regional Office
NSSF Building 5th Floor
Nkurumah Road, Mombasa
Tel: 0776162231Garissa Regional Office
Regional Co-ordinators Office 2nd floor
(Former provincial Commissioners Office)
Tel: 0733380280Eldoret Regional Office
Deputy County Commissioners Office- Eldoret East
NGO membership: Kshs 500.
Individual membership: Kshs 200.
Documents to Use
Before one become a member, one must fill their detail with RDC in the RDC Application Form (2)1. The RDC have different membership categories. The categories are derived from the expected users of RDC and have inherent benefits included.
NGO membership: This is a card category is specific to the NGOs who seek membership so as to enjoy the full services offered by the RDC. There is annual subscription of Kshs 500.
Individual membership: This category is meant to individuals who are intending to own the membership for his/her own benefit to the RDC. There is annual subscription of Kshs 200.
- Category of Membership
- Applicants Name
- I.D Number
- Organization Name
- Position in the organization
- Your area of interest
Need for the Document
The Resource Development Centre (RDC) does regular dissemination of information to registered users so as to keep them abreast with the latest developments in the Non-Governmental Organizations world. This is done through Media Alerts and other information based on their stated areas of Interest.
Information which might help
Benefits Accrued By RDC Registered Members
- The RDC stocks variety of books and journals which members can access.
- As a member, RDC will alert you on open calls for funding proposals.
- The RDC stocks NGOs reports on best practices, publications and their project/program reports which can be of benefit to registered members.
NOTE: Both registered members, general public and donors can place a request on information about Kenya NGOs activities. This is charged at kshs400.
ABOUT RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (RDC)
Section 9 of the NGOs Coordination Act 1990, mandates the Board to establish and maintain a documentation centre on NGOs to inform the public on their activities and enhance understanding on their contribution to national development.
Our aim is to improve availability and accessibility to quality information on the NGO Sector and promote information exchange between and among NGOs, donors, the public and other stakeholders.