Kenya is an east African country, and Telkom Kenya (formerly Orange) is an operator that provides 2G (GSM/EDGE/GPRS), 3G, and 4G LTE services there. This is a list of all available Telkom Kenya data plans with a 30-day validity, along with the prices, activation codes, internet settings and network coverage for your convenience.
Send a blank SMS to 1234, save the settings you will receive then restart your phone or set them manually by going to Settings -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Name s>- Add then enter these settings. If you have an iPhone, go to Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Network then input the settings below
- Name: Telkom
- APN: telkom
- Proxy : (leave it blank – not set )
- Port : (Leave it blank – not set)
- Username : (leave it blank –not set)
- Server : (leave it blank )
- MMSC : ( Leave it blank )
- Multimedia Message proxy : (leave blank)
- Multimedia message port : (Not Set)
- MCC : (639)
- MNC : (03)
- Authentication type : (none)
- APN type : (default,supl)
- APN protocol : (IPv4)
- Bearer : (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator : (none)
- Save then use that APN. Restart your phone if it doesn’t work automatically.
Save then setting above then use them to connect to the internet. Remember to restart your phone once you are through with the setup.