There are different ways your phone can be monitored by someone.
There are also many reasons like phone contains an information that a spy wants to know or someone wants to hack into getting your account if you are wealthy.
Even creating a strong password can’t stop your smartphone from being monitored,
There are many apps that can do it even without your consent.
How do you know someone is monitoring your smartphone?.
Below are possible signs that someone is spying on your phone
1. There is a case that your battery percentage is quickly drained because of high performance or some spy app on your smartphone.
2. Recieving messages from unknown number.
3. Sudden shutdown of your phone while you are not using it.
4. If your phone is lagging knowing that you dont have many apps, there is possiblity that someone is watching you through phone.
5. Your battery is overheating due to downloading your data to other devices.
6. You are not using it but in suddenly turns on, that is a rare case.
7. High data usage.
8. There is a case that you find it difficult to shutdown your smartphone because of the barrier which is someone who has a spy app to prevent shutting down your smartphone.
9. If there is a pop-up ads but you actually didnt use the specific app. It means that there is malware and suspicious in your phone.
If you believe that someone is maliciously or illegally tracking your cellphone, contact the authorities and report your suspicions.